The horrific murder of Playboy Model Paula Sladewski takes another twist with reports of a surveillance video that shows her leaving the nightclub with another man.
January 8, 2009
She used to text me all the time in trouble asking for help,” ex-boyfriend David Coleman told FoxNews.com. He said the last time he received a text message of that nature was on Dec. 27, 2009, just a few days before Sladewski’s charred corpse was discovered in a blaze in the trash bin.
The ex-boyfriend of a murdered Playboy model confirmed Friday to FoxNews.com that she had been sending him text messages during the time she was dating her current boyfriend, and that she had expressed fear that the man was “trying to kill" her.
The frantic messages have become an important part of the investigation into the grisly New Year’s weekend murder of Paula Sladewski, whose badly burned body was found Jan. 3 in a Dumpster in Miami.
Meanwhile, North Miami Police detectives are examining a second surveillance video that shows Sladewski leaving a Miami nightclub. The lawyer for her boyfriend, Kevin Klym, told FoxNews.com that there is video evidence that shows Sladewski leaving the club with another man. A copy of the club’s video however, posted on a Miami TV station’s website, shows her leaving alone.
Coleman could not provide FoxNews.com with copies of the text messages because he said North Miami Police detectives were using them as part of their investigation.
Coleman said the last time he heard from Sladewski, 26, was in a text message she sent him after midnight on New Year’s Eve. He said there was nothing alarming about her message and he said it didn’t make it seem like she was drunk.
Coleman, who lives 10 minutes from Sladewski and her current boyfriend Kevin Klym in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., said he and Sladewski dated in the late 1990s and had remained close friends. “We always had each other’s backs,” Coleman said.
Coleman said Sladewski texted him often asking for help when things got heated with Klym, including one time when he said Sladewski claimed Klym had locked her in the garage. Coleman said there seemed to be a lot of drama in the Klym-Sladewski relationship.
- How to Save Money on Transport Costs Ditching your car in favour of using public transport more often is great for the environment and by not having your car on the road as much, you can do your bit for the planet. As well as being more green, it can also be good for your wallet......
- I Exercised at Home for 25 Years and So Can You! Since 1986, I have exercised in the morning with astounding (to me) regularity. I started when I went back to work after staying home with the kids for a decade and kept it up through 23 years in a career and now through almost 2 years in retirement. You......
- Beginner Weight Training - Start Here I won't claim to be any authority on weight training, especially advanced techniques. But I do tend to obsess whenever I find a new fitness idea to latch onto, and lately for me that has been weight training. I probably can't even estimate the number of hours I have spent......
- Vitamins B: Vitamins For Energy The B vitamins were identified and isolated early in the twentieth century when refined grains were first found to cause deficiency diseases. The B vitamins work so closely together that it is hard to tell which individual B vitamin is missing when a deficiency occurs. The B vitamins need to......
- New Loan Funded — At wit's END — $15,000 at 18.5% — B Credit — DTI 72% A new loan funded (At witâs ENDÂ â $15,000 at 18.5%).Â I participated via aÂ manual bid the loan was Autofunding.Â The borrower hadÂ B credit, a 72% DTI, and is a homeowner.Â As a reminder my standing orders (and manual bids)Â only find loans with 0 current delinquencies, 10 or less delinquencies in......